Jewlz & Sakura's Gems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewlz & Sakura's Gems!

Talk all about the great game ourWorld!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey's anatomy is the best show ever!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
olive22

Grey's anatomy is the best show ever!  Empty
PostSubject: Grey's anatomy is the best show ever!    Grey's anatomy is the best show ever!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:48 pm

grey's anatomy dvd online Grey's Anatomy is a drama. The setting is Seattle Grace Hospital and the plot revolves around the doctors, staff, interns and patients that come and go. For the most part, the doctors, staff and interns are all friends. Some are roommates, some married (George & Callie), some are a couple (Derek and Meredith...and depending on the week), ex'es, well you get the picture.cheap csi lasvegas dvd They are all entertwined in each other's lives both on a personal and professional basis. This leaves a lot of room for lots of adventure and excitement at the hospital! So far, chuck dvd online the show has been through one set of interns doing residency. This season has introduced a whole new crew of interns to interact with the current staff. It looks to be a promising season, especially with another "Grey" in the cast! I love the way the characters all interact on this show. They all get along well (for the most part) and really portray true friends. cheap house md dvd When at the hospital and at work, they put professionalism first and friendship second.The writers do a great job with the story lines and adding just the right amount of personal drama vs. routine hospital proceedures. You will find a lot of ordinary medical cases come and go through the hospital but also some extreme cases and rare diseases or disorders that must be treated. I have to say that the proceedures and medical terminology are all presented in a way that is easy to understand and pretty much true to the medical world and also interesting. criminal minds dvd online If you enjoy shows about medical conditions, you will certainly find this show interesting. If you are one to indulge in romance, you will also get your fill here with multiple story lines going on among the hospital staff. Patrick Demsey and Mark Sloan are both very good looking and have earned the nicknames, "McDreamy" and "McSteamy", respectively. Of course, there is adequate eye candy for the guys too, Katherine Heigl, is sure to catch any male's attention. Grey's Anatomy has a good balance of drama and romance. The show brings new plots to each episode that are interesting and entertaining. I think the cast is one of the best, and this just goes to show why it is a top rated television show! I give Grey's Anatomy 5 VP's!
Back to top Go down

Grey's anatomy is the best show ever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jewlz & Sakura's Gems! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: